Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where We're Going We Don't Need Pop Tarts

Tomorrow night Damon and I are getting extremely intoxicated and writing you guys a double feature, so tune in Wednesday Night/maybe Thursday morning depending on how the night goes.  
I know this is a short and half assed post, so here's something I hope makes up for it
Yeah, you're welcome.
Oh, also Saturday night The Involuntarys will be transforming into KISS at the the Melody Inn.  Be there, I don't wanna hear all the "Sorry bro, my girlfriend wants me to go to some party that night" or "I don't live in Indianapolis" or "I'll still be recovering from that awesome monkey with a gun picture you so generously Google image searched for us" talk.  Seriously, I'm wearing spandex and singing, how can that not be your top priority?

Don't swim for an hour after eating.  Seriously, Don't.
-Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment