Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ruuuun to The Hiiiiiiiiiiills

Check it out I made a header for this blog thingy!  I need feedback on it though, what're your thoughts my friends, is it too much? Too gaudy?  Eh, screw you hypothetical people who don't like it, I think it's pretty rad, it's even a mustardy shade similar to my favorite blog Bad Sandwich Chronicles, cuz I'm all about subtle little touches like that.  It's how I let y'all know I care.
Let's see here, what's going on in Involuntaryville?  We played a show with the Circle City Deacons, who by the way you should all check out, it'll be quite worth your time.  We had a few technical difficulties, but overall I think our set was pretty good.  The Deacons totally rocked and I got to sing along to their cover of The Slackers' Old Dog.  The bar we played at was pretty cool, and they were making "Involuntary Punch" that night.  I didn't have any due to my distaste for mixed drinks, but it was pretty rad having a drink named after us for a night.
We don't really have any shows set up for a while, which is a little bittersweet.  Playing shows is probably my favorite thing in the world, but our down time means we get to work on some new songs, so I suppose it's not a bad trade off.  We're working on a song Matt wrote right now, it's a great song, but it's quite difficult to learn, so you'd all better cheer really loudly when we play it for ya.
If you weren't aware of this already, Damon's building and opening a bar.
Shit's gonna be awesome!

He's been quite busy jackhammering, laying pipe, and other things that don't sound like sexual references.  I do, however have his word that he will post on here soon, so keep your eyes peeled for his triumphant return.
Since I can't  think of anything else worth sharing, I'm gonna draw this edition of Shits Ridiculous to a close.
Send Nudes
Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment