Thursday, December 2, 2010

Doolichand!

Morning urrybody! OK it's not actually morning, but I just woke up a bit ago so in my world it's fucking morning, if you don't like the way I choose to categorize when morning is, well, there's the door jerkwad.

Still there?  Good, I'm not sure why I got all confrontational there.  Let's chalk it up to low caffeine levels in the bloodstream and we'll Hakuna Matata that shit away.
Today I'm sitting at home with my dear friend/ roommate/co-worker Michelle.  We're playing Xbox and drinkin' coffee like there's no tomorrow, so needless to say today is going well.  Earlier there was some NHL 11 going on, but currently I'm just typin' away and  watching her play Fable 3.  There are some pretty gnarly victorian steampunk-y looking propaganda posters during the load screen, which I'm pretty fond of.

NASA just made their much hyped announcement about astrobiology, and I gotta say I'm disappointed.  Yes I understand the implications of the discovery of the bacteria, but I really wanted either a half autopsied withering pathetic alien desperately gasping for air, or an H.R. Geiger-esque alien freaking out and smashing itself up against some foot thick bulletproof glass.  Ah well, some lame ass microbe that thinks arsenic is tasty will have to do I suppose.
Fuckin' Bacteria...
Tonight the band practices, and I think we may start working on a cover song.  I'm pretty stoked on it, we haven't really done any covers in quite a while, so it should be a good times all around.  Who knows maybe we'll play it at our next show (New Years Eve, Melody Inn!)
Well homies and homiettes, I'm getting hungry and I want more coffee, so entertain yourselves for a while and maybe find me an alien or two.
Most tremendous ups to Brooklyn
-Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment