Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oedipal Rhinoceri

Today I'm working on a t shirt design for The Sinking Ship.  It's a pin up girl, and I'll be honest with you dear readers, I really wanna bone her.  I think that means it's a good design right? I mean pin ups historically are kind of an idealized notion of what/who the artist and target audience would like to bang, so my desire to hump a bunch of pixels is completely justified isn't it?  Eh, I'm using Damon's computer so I suppose the sweet sweet love I would make to that .jpg file would be a bit of a party foul friendship-wise.  The point that I'm really trying to drive home here  though is, when we print 'em, buy a goddamned t shirt you cretins, cuz I worked really hard.
This is related to nothing, I just like adding pictures

The old band-sky is working on a new cover song.  I'm not gonna tell you what song it is, but it is gonna be pretty gnarly once we get it down.  The goal is to have it ready for our new years ever show at the Mel, so ya know, maybe come out and find out if we've learned it or not. Even is we haven't though you should probably buy me and Damon a shot.  Matt too come to think of it, but not Noah. Never Noah.

Oh yeah, go read this, it's pretty great.

I'm out, damn the man and such
-Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment