Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2011; Year Of The Granny Panties

I was awoken this morning by NOFX playing "The Agony of Victory" through my phone.  Someone no call no showed at the bar today and due to my room's proximity to Damon's it's slowly becoming my job to relay messages to him when he's unwakeable by text or phonecall.
I hate waking people up, I really do, mainly because I hate waking up.  I hate it so much in fact that I have friends at the coffee shop that had no idea I had a personality until they saw me in the evening hours.
Anyway, after I played harbinger of waking hours, Damon trudged off to the bar which left me here bored and car-less which means it's been a day of watching youtube videos and hanging with the puppies.

Jabba and Betty getting their cuddle on
The dogs are kinda weird.  They're stoked on life first thing in the morning, they want to run around, play, poop, eat, and get petted right when they wake up, but then they pretty immediately switch into nap mode.  Around 7-8 or so they're up and all energy for a while and then it's right back to nap mode again.
I mean I guess I'm kinda the same there, aside from work or band hours all I really wanna do is sit on the couch, still I find their energy fluctuations strange.

I'm working 9-close tonight, and tonight, douchebags, is Jameson Night.  Jameson is always on special at the bar but tonight there'll be some sort of schwag being passed out, and the Jameson Girls will be on hand to (presumably) pass out shots, which should be fun, plus I'm working with Rusty,so there'll be shenanigans a' plenty.

We've got a show in Dayton this Saturday, I believe the venue's called O.E.  so if you're in Dayton, cancel your saturday plans and come get fucked up with us instead!

I'm out, lather rise repeat you cockmongers!
-Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment