Monday, February 28, 2011

Drunken Gas Station Shopping Spree

Yup, there was a storm out there, no denying it. Little rain never hurt anybody though right?
I covered my friend Rachel's shift at work yesterday.  We were fairly slow today, so I just got to fuck off, make up some drinks and hang out with my customers for a while.  After work as a reward for my fucking off, I bought myself a cosmic brownie, and a Fanta in a glass bottle.  Soda never tastes better than it does out of a glass bottle and you can take that shit to the bank.
Today I plan to:
1.) Take a poop
2.)Get some coffee
3.)Go to the bank
4.) Go hang out at a bar I don't work at
5.)Actually answer my texts and phone calls for a change
6.) I mentioned poop right?
7.)Maybe buy myself some dope Rocawear jeans and be fly for the ladies, hoooollla!!

Later douchenuggets!
Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment