Monday, February 21, 2011

Are Brad and Jen an item again? Details inside...

Hey there Involuntards! That by the way is what I'm calling our fans now, love your title, savor it my friends.
The Sinking Ship is open now, it's pretty fuckin' bitching, all my coworkers are the bee's knee's, and the customers are grand for the most part.  We're still in soft open mode, so give us a minute to find our footing before you swear at us and call us jerkfaces.
The Involuntarys haven't practiced in a while and I had to cancel practice for like the third time in a row due to my closing shift tonight.  Noah seems upset but it's nothing a slow jack and a ball rub won't cure.  That's our band therapy, it's way easier than that Metallica "Some Kind Of Monster" horseshit.
I'm painting my toenails  pink and watching the Blues Blackhawks game (three colors in one sentence, whooah!)  Yeah I guess I should explain that one huh?  Once upon a 40, I was shithammered drunk and decided to paint my big toes a kind of sparkly purple shade.  The next day we had a show and I played better than I ever had before, so painting my big toes has become my good luck ritual.  I am to be completely truthful rather retardedly methodical about my superstitions. For instance, I always carry a PBR bottlecap with an ace of spades on it in my left pocket.  Weird huh?  Well that's your behind the scenes look at the rhythm section for today Involuntards, I'm gonna go jerk off then walk to work for a pre-shift drink.
Hail Satan and such
-Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment