Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Neeed Heroiiiin!

Whattup Assbags?
I'm sitting at home at the moment taking a break from painting.  See I paint stuff.  Not in the "pulling ladders out of the back of an Econoline van" kinda way but the "ooh how marvelous a use of taupe, I simply must have this for my collection" kinda way.  I guess the simple way of saying it would be I'm an artist, but that has so many douchebaggy art school hipster connotations to it that I prefer just to say that I paint shit to amuse myself.  Anywhoo, I'm doing some commission pieces for a girl that I went to school with, and even though I need to put the rush on them (under 2 weeks to finish,) my hands do not want to cooperate with me.  I get shaky hands pretty easily, and I'm sure the amount of coffee and cigarettes I flood my body with isn't helping matters, but I guess that's why they call 'em addictions right?  Eh, long story short, I can't be trusted to pull a straight line right now, so i figured I'd rap with y'all for a minute.

The bandski is planning an early November tour out to Vegas and back.  So far we've only booked Vegas, but tentatively it's gonna be New Orleans, Vegas, Albuquerque, Houston, St. Louis,  and some other places I can't remember off of the top of my head.  Shit should be a blast, we're bringing along Damon's wife Michelle and our roadie (fancy right?) Joe Asshole.  Drunken debauchery and regrettable pictures should ensue.
That's all I've got for you my loves, I'm gonna go eat some food and conquer these damn shakes
Spread 'em if you got 'em!
-Prezel

No comments:

Post a Comment