Friday, April 22, 2011

I Have Altered The Deal Pray I Don"t Alter It Any Further

Well hello there turds, didn't see you come in.  Might I be so bold as to say that you all look rather dashing this afternoon?  What's that, you want to hear me ramble a bit?  Well I suppose I can squeeze that into my busy schedule my cupcakes.  
Sometimes I like to think of places it would be awesome to play a show/shoot a music video at.  I think a show in the back of a semi truck would be pretty gnarly, possibly with a side cut out of it, and probably in a sketchy looking industrial parking lot type of setting.  Another of my favorites is rooftops, any show on a rooftop is automatically at least twice as cool in my book preferably with a bunch of gnarly beat up lookin' punk kids.  I feel like nighttime shows are also pretty badass especially when there's floodlights or fire involved as a lighting agent.  Shows and videos in pools are bitching too, whether it be a full pool with a platform in the middle or an empty bowl (preferably with kids skating around the band in it.)  But my ultimate venue choice, wait for it.... motherfucking Cloud City! 
BOOSH!
No sirs and madams, it does not get any fucking cooler than cloud city, it is my life's ambition to play a show in Cloud City and get drunk on Colt 45 with Billy Dee Goddamned Williams.  Think about that shit,  freaky Bespin broads with head tentacles dancing around, that cyborg guy overseeing everything, those weird siamese twin space ships flying around, and Boba fucking Fett lurking in the corner nodding along with the music.  
In my head Boba Fett is a big Involuntarys fan
That my friends would be bad as shit.  I don't want to hear your "Pretzel Cloud City isn't a real place" talk, or your "you're a little to old to fantasize about your band playing in a fictional universe" mumbo jumbo, and certainly not your " the only band that can make it in the Star Wars universe is the cantina band with those dudes that have weird crab vagina mouths" nonsense.  

Fuck all you dream squashers, and fuck all Mos Eisley musicians, I can have dreams too you bastards!
Eh, I'm gonna get drunk and watch return of the Jedi
Wipe front to back!
-Pretzel

1 comment:

  1. Let's do a tour of Endor, Cloud City, Mos Eisley, Hoth, the Degaba System and then round it out with a homecoming set on the back of a Bantha. I'll bring the cheetos and beer. Chyeah?

    - Joe

    ReplyDelete