Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I apologize for nothing!

So let me first off apologize for our lack Of updates. Scratch that, we got busy, y'alls can suffer goddamn you! Let me second (first if you exclude the first apology that I just scratched) apologize for the typos that will abound in this post. I'm writing this on my phone, in bed, with a snoring girlfriend and two dogs who are far more energetic than they should be at 4:30.
I dunno man, what topics need broached here? I don't really have anything grand and profound to say about religion, whatever gets you to bed at night is a ok with this fella.
Politics? Meh, I think no matter how well intentioned a candidate is, their hand get pretty well tied by how the government works, that no one is really capable of changing shit.
No I think the only logical thing for me to talk about is something I feel pretty passionate about, and that my friends is what annoys me at work(if you don't know, I'm a bartender/server.)
1.) Snapping and or whistling at me. I'm not a dog, and this should be common sense. If you don't believe me, try doing it to your accountant or lawyer and see what reaction you get.
2.) Interrupting me. That one's pretty common sense actually, no one likes being interrupted, no one.
3.) Throwing money at me. Conterintuative, I know. Most People would just love having cash thrown at them, right? Well if I'm standing right in front of you, no, it's actually kind of demeaning that you would decide to bypass handing me your cash and instead throw it in front of me.
4.) Ordering something from the bar and walking away, giving no indication where I should bring said item out to. Self explanitory, yes?
5.) Overly simplifying your credit card tab. Let's say your name is Bryan Adams. When I ask for the name on your tab, if you say "Bryan, it's a blue chase card." you are a dick. It's more than possible that there's more than one Bryan, and you're a stupid stupid man for not thinking of that. Just giving your last name is better than that, but the full name is ideal really.
6.) When you're a dick. Stop being dicks, you know who you are.
-shuttup, shuttup all of you, goddamnit I'm busy, bring me waffles!-
pretzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment